- 7 Videos
- 1 Text
- 22 PDFs
- 7.0 hrs
In this class you will learn how to reach your goals with the ON TRACK Map. This is a simple, doable process that you can apply to any project that you want to bring out of your head and into the world, be that writing your first book, becoming a speaker, or travel the globe. The ON TRACK Map will help you commit to your goals, uncover where you might be stuck and what you need to do next.
The ON TRACK Map takes a holistic approach and makes goal setting a process of self-discovery, creativity and fun.
Once you learn how to activate the ON TRACK Map and its 5 Success principles, you will never have to feel stuck again.
What course provides for you:
- Focus - you will gain the clarity that you need to take the next step.
- Flexibility - you will have a firm, yet flexible structure to hold yourself accountable.
- Flow – You get to experience increased well-being, energy and flow
Why would you want to do this course?
- You want to gain the clarity and focus that you need to commit to your goal.
- You want a structure that will help you identify your exact next step.
- You want to experience success from the inside out and feel energized and motivated by it.
Extra Bonuses Included in the Course
- You get a 30 minutes ON TRACK strategy session with Michala Storm.
- You get Michala Storm's ebook:
"Procrastination - 15 Strategies to Overcome Procrastination Today!" (value USD 12,49, available at Amazon).
- You get access to the "ON TRACK" FB group for ongoing support and bonuses.
Michala Storm - the Scandinavian Goal Guide - writer, coach, artist and teacher.
Michala's purpose is to help solopreneurs reach their goals by teaching her signature work, the ON TRACK Map.
Her work is founded in a holistic approach, drawing upon mindfulness, as well as visual goal setting, as a way to help her clients optimize their well-being, as foundational to success.
Michala enjoys "Simple Living" and lives in a small beach town, north of Copenhagen near Hamlet’s Cattle.
She offers ON TRACK sessions and creative mini retreats from her home.
- Certified intentional intentional creativity teacher by Shiloh Sophia McCloud.
- Co-active coach from the Coaches Training Institute.
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder.
- Certified relationship coach from the Relationship Coaching Institute.
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism.
Please reach out to Michala Storm at michala@MichalaStorm.com, or call her at + 45 29 82 63 96.